Re: [xmca] Overview of russian/soviet psychology history?

Jaan Valsiner's "Developmental Psychology in the Soviet Union"  Has good
stuff specifically about developmental psychology

From:   pecheco martinez <pechecomartinez79@hotmail.com>
To:     <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date:   10/15/2011 06:51 PM
Subject:        [xmca] Overview of russian/soviet psychology history?
Sent by:        xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu

Greetings
I am a student doing my masters degree in Mexico. I was asked to give a
brief talk to the general public about the history of psychology in Russia
and the Soviet Union. As a psychology student, I am aware of several
prominent figures in Russian/Soviet psychology (Bekhterev, Pavlov,
Vygotsky, etc.). However, I am having difficulties finding resources that
address how this discipline appeared and developed in Russia. Are there
any reliable resources that you could recommend me? I would appreciate any
suggestions...
Thanks in advance