From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Tony Whitson
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 2:57 PM
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: [xmca] Complicity and Convergence Among Freire and Vygotsky'’s Ideas

Pedagogy in (E)Motion: Rethinking Spaces and Relations

Chapter 2: Street Pedagogy and the Power of Street Stories: Complicity and Convergence Among Freire and Vygotsky's Ideas

http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-94-007-0665-1#section=889113&page=1&locus=2

This looks like a book that will be of interest to some people here.
Series editor tells me it will be in less expensive paperback soon.

Maybe suitable for review in MCA?

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK  DE  19716