Re: [xmca] Korean Education

China has the goal to create 2 of the "best" universities in the world.
They are going to America's and Great Britain's "top" universities to study
their "Liberal art" disciplines [not engineering or science] They recognize
it is the liberal arts not the classical sciences that "generate" great
learning spaces
I wonder if Al Andalus and its libraries emphasized "sciences or liberal
arts?

Larry