Re: [xmca] tracking changing terms in the literature

Hi Helen

Try this http://ngrams.googlelabs.com/

I searched your terms (see link below)  - you may need to adjust the criteria!

Cheers

Phil

http://ngrams.googlelabs.com/graph?content=professional+development%2C+professional+learning&year_start=1800&year_end=2011&corpus=0&smoothing=3