[xmca] (no subject)

CB@eastsideinstitute.org>
From: Leif Strandberg <leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com>
Subject: Re: [xmca] ISCAR (review)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:52:13 +0200
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>

HI everybody,

Back from a hot week in Rome and back to an autumnlike Sweden.

It was/is great to meet so many interesting people from all over the =20
world both on seminars and in the spaces in between (pavements, =20
stairs, restaurants). I do like the Poster Sessions where you have =20
many opporunities to communicate. This year I was glad to talk with =20
Daiana and Andrea from Brazil when they preseneted "Multiple cities =20
in the city; the aesthetic relations between the recyclable material =20
collectors and urban polyphony" (PS 676); and Mikio from Japan and =20
his "The Train Project" (PS 157), and symposium 444 about Belgrade =20
school of Studies on Creativity , Play and Art" with Ana and Ljubica; =20=

and symposium 623 "CH view in pre-school play" with Milda, Elena and =20
Elena; and Paper session "Psychology and literature" with Bella, Anne =20=

Maj and Javier....

and David Olson
and Elinor Ochs

so I "could breathe" in Rome :-)
together with nice PEOPLE... and I agree with Volker that good =20
seminars have connections to PEOPLE (not only describing the world... =20=

but transforming the world)

Thanks f=F6r Rome and a good congress

Leif
Sweden