From: mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [xmca] Living metaphor and conventionalized language
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 2:33 PM

I missed a lot of this interesting discussion at the time, David. Your
question at the end of the note is one I have puzzled about a lot. I often
puzzle over whether people are misunderstanding or disagreeing. Your way of
translating the issue into framing perhaps articulates a way to examine such
issues more usefully I have managed to do.
mike