Re: [xmca] Linguistic Anthropology and hostility to the study of language?

I've posted an audio-only version, with a much smaller file size, at

http://wp.me/P1V0H-1x5

The video cuts between the speaker at the microphone and Powerpoint slides with some of the quotations, all of which are read completely in the audio.

My recording begins " ... this separateness is ..." , refering to a presumed separateness between language and experience, an idea that she is criticizing.