Re: [xmca] help please

Yesterday I was offered a fake job at an American univeristy, using my CV on
NaukriGulf.  The first thing that gave them away was the fact that they used
gmail, and not .edu.  All very creepy. A few other clues.  What a world.
Carol

On 8 September 2011 17:45, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, haydi's email has been hacked. Yahoo seems to be particularly
> susceptible.
> mike
>
> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:
>
> > This is of course a scam and nothing to do with Haydi
> > Andy
> >
> > Haydi Zulfei wrote:
> >
> >> I Hope you get this on time ?I left on a trip to Spain,and I'm having
> some
> >> difficulties.
> >>   Unfortunately for me I got robbed on my way to the hotel where i
> lodged
> >> along with my Cell phone and my luggage and since then i have been
> without
> >> money.At the moment my passport has been seized by the hotel management
> >> pending the time payment is made. So i have limited access to emails for
> >> now.
> >> I urgently need your financial assistance. The total amount of money
> that
> >> i need is 2400 Euros or any amount you can lend me to sort-out the
> bills, so
> >> i can make arrangements and return back. I'm in a panic now, I will
> refund
> >> you as soon as i get back, I am so confused right now. Thou i wasn't
> hurt
> >> because I complied immediately, waiting for your reply please.
> >> Thanks
> >>

> > --
> > ------------------------------**------------------------------**
> > ------------
> > *Andy Blunden*
> > Joint Editor MCA:
> http://www.informaworld.com/**smpp/title~db=all~content=
> > **g932564744<
> http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Edb=all%7Econtent=g932564744<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g932564744>
> >
> > Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
> > Book: http://www.brill.nl/default.**aspx?partid=227&pid=34857<
> http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=227&pid=34857>

*"All labour that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be
undertaken with painstaking excellence."*
*-  Martin Luther King, Jr.*
**
*Visiting Lecturer
Wits School of Education