Re: [xmca] Position at University of Idaho

And here's another.

ASSISTANT             PROFESSOR, TESOL AND             APPLIED LINGUISTICS

       Tenure-track           assistant           professor in TESOL and Applied Linguistics, to begin September           2012.

       Required:  Doctorate in appropriate field by the time of employment. Strong           background in theory and practice           of second-language acquisition and evidence           of successful teaching           of same.

       Preferred: Expertise in pragmatics and           cultural theory,           sociolinguistics, and/or Asian Studies; research interest           in acquisition of English by speakers of Asian languages; experience or           demonstrable interest in collaborating           with IEP.

       Load: Five courses over             two semesters           at the undergraduate and graduate levels, advising           and service. TESOL faculty in the Wright           State University Department of             English             collaborate closely             with a large           and growing in-house           IEP. Salary competitive. WSU is an AA/EOE employer.

       To apply: letter discussing your           scholarship and teaching           interests and experience, c.v.           and three letters             of reference by             November 23, 2011. Materials must be submitted electronically
       to           https://jobs.wright.edu/postings/4400.

John R. Haught, PhD
Assoc Prof of English & TESOL
Wright State University