[xmca] FW: CALL FOR RAPID PUBLICATION IN FORTHCOMING ISSUE OF IJERT 2[2] 2011

Last Date of Paper Submission: 30 September 2011
       CALL FOR PAPERS

 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY [JERT]
       [A BIANNUAL PEER REVIEWED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND RESEARCH]*
         [PUBLISHED BY: SOCIETY OF EDUCATION {REGD.}, AGRA, U.P, INDIA]
ISSN 0976-4089
[IJERT INDEXED/ABSTRACTED: Index Copernicus, E-Journal, NewJour, Google,   Science central, ABC-open directory, EZB USA, EBSCO database, Unlrich;s Periodical Directory, DOAJ ]
Dear Colleagues & Academic Research Scientist
International Journal of Educational Research and Technology [IJERT] 0976-4089 published by Societ of Education in process of expansion.  We would like to invite you to submit your original work for consideration and possible publication in our research based scientific journal. We would be honored to publish the peer reviewed papers based on your recent research findings as full research papers, research notes and technical notes in our journal with high quality and international standards. Our published journals issues are available on-line through the network. The journal is indexed by number of scientific databases [Index Copernicus, Newjour, DOAJ, EBSCO's, Ejournal, Electronic journal library, JSTOR [processing], Asian Education Index (proceesing) and listed in many more elctronic libarary]. The journal publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of Education, Management, Arts, and Educational Technology. We specially welcome current review papers on sciences education, teacher education, economics, etc. This journal is a peer-reviewed journal and also benefits from top scientific reviewers around the world. Our objective is to make the published articles available on-line, free download to all scientific community affordable, easily accessible, high quality and current review of articles in all fields of Education , Management and relevant areas. Following the acceptance, the paper will normally be published in the next available issue.IJERT invites all scientists, professors and post-docs and students who are seeking publishing opportunity for their valuable research work to be sent to IJERT. The journal has fixed charges for maximum of 8 printed journal pages. 10 reprints  for the corresponding author and electronic versions are available for all authors. We wish to serve all academicians around the world sincerely support their research activities. We wish all scientists around the world to be united as scientists do not recognize any border that may cause scientific limitation.

  1.  Architectures for Educational Technology Systems
  2.  Science education [Environmental, medical, agricultural, diseases awareness related]
  3.  Social Sciences
  4.  Physical education
  5.  Arts [history, english, commerce, mass communication etc]
  6.  Computer-Mediated Communication
  7.  Cooperative/Collaborative Learning and Environments
  8.  Cultural Issues in Educational System development
  9.  Didactic/Pedagogical Issues and Teaching/Learning Strategies
  10. Distance Education/Learning
  11. Distance Learning Systems
  12. Distributed Learning Environments
  13. Educational Multimedia
  14. Evaluation
  15. Human-Computer Interface (HCI) Issues
  16. Hypermedia Systems/Applications
  17. Intelligent Learning/Tutoring Environments
  18. Interactive Learning Environments
  19. Learning by Doing
  20. Methodologies for Development of Educational Technology Systems
  21. Multimedia Systems/Applications
  22. Network-Based Learning Environments
  23. Online Education
  24. Simulations for Learning
  25. Anthropology
  26. Adult and Continuing Education
  27. Web Based Instruction/Training and many more relevant to education.
  28. Political Sciences
From

Dr. Manish Kumar
Managing Editor
Director, Society of Education
Patron, Academy of Environment and Life Sciences
+91-9457202960
manishzoology06@gmail.com<mailto:manishzoology06@gmail.com>
IJERT website: www.soeagra.com/ijert.htm<http://www.soeagra.com/ijert.htm>