Re: [xmca] Fwd: Research Commercialization Introductory Course for Researchers: Starts September 20, 2011

Boo. Is anyone interested in posting  _encouraging_ news about the state of
scholarly research? I mean, for those of us who are just getting ready to
dive in to, say, our third year of Ph.D. work?

Please?

Despairingly,
jenna
--

Jenna McWilliams
Learning Sciences Program, Indiana University