Re: [xmca] Rare Soviet Children's books 1927-1948 - Web Exhibit!

Thanks Greg!
(Turns out I WILL be in Chicago before December. More's the luck.)

Its a very interesting topic and relevant to prior discussions of
Chukovsky's work vis a vis Vygotsky. It might provide an interesting venue
for xmca discussion in its online
instantiation.

mike