    From: Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net>
    Subject: Re: [xmca] FW: MCA on Thompson Reuters ISI list
    To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
    Date: Friday, August 19, 2011, 4:50 AM

    I am one of the editors, Arthur, and we are learning all this from
    you! :)
    andy

    Bakker, A. (Arthur) wrote:
    > No, sorry, I don't. The Publisher writes: "next year MCA will
    receive its first ISI number and rank."

    > I know of other journals (e.g., Educational Research Review)
    that between the announcement of acceptance until citation reports
    there can be a considerable time lag (more than a year). But I
    have also heard impact factors of journals that were not yet on
    the ISI list (e.g., Educational Studies in Mathematics), so the
    publisher then has computed such figures themselves.

    <http://us.mc1225.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu>