[xmca] Cartesian knowing Chiasmic knowing

Hi everyone

In a previous post I sent a copy of John Shotter's article [in the Janushead
journal - looking in BOTH directions at once] on chiasmic knowing as a form
of con-scientia.  That article may have been a corrupted file, so I'm
attaching what I believe is a clean copy. I Hope a few people respond to
John's perspective, which I personally believe is well articulated and can
add to the discussion.

Larry