[xmca] John Shotter in 1995 discussing the link between Wittgenstein and Vygotsky

I have not yet read the article I'm attaching but when I googled [Shotter
XMCA] this article was located.  I looked at the bibliography and did not
see Merleau-Ponty referenced.  His engagement with M-P's ideas must have
come after 1995 [when he wrote the article I'm attaching.] For others
interested in this line of inquiry I thought the article may be interesting.
In the more recent article I was discussing John says he has moved from
using the term "joint activity" to the term "dialogue" and most recently to
using the term "chiasmic intertwining".  I'm wondering what others  think
about John's journey of exploration and how it links up to CHAT?

Larry

Larry