Re: [xmca] Merleau-Ponty and Vygotsky

The following blog entry on "Being Alive" may contribute here, Larry and
Sarah, for those who have no idea of what we are going on about. (I have the
book on Kindle. Hard to get it into transmittable form on line for
discussion purposes)

http://blog.uvm.edu/aivakhiv/2011/06/14/tim-ingold-the-liveliness-of-the-living/

Ingold makes lots of very relevant points. I am enjoying the implications of
focusing
on "the materials" instead of "materiality" and his sympathetic but critical
approach
to Actor Network Theory.

So many directions to go, so many threads to follow!!!
mike