Re: [xmca] Re: Mentoring

That would be great, Huw! I'll put you in touch with our local folks by
separate mail.
mike

Etienne Pelaprat and Ivan Rosero are in charge of the lchc web page
makeover. I will cc them on this note. Both are in Europe at the moment, but
returning next week. We suffered a major disappoint and delay last year when
the person charged with upgrading flaked after 10 months
fiddling.

mike