Re: [xmca] Showing, Speaking, Knowing

David, thanks for the "recognition" :))

I want to once again thank XMCA for being a community of inquiry that
promotes conversations that have the potential to be transformative.  I am
not clear on the particular developmental sequence of percepts and concepts
and there ongoing inter relational configurations.  However, the topic is
endlessly fascinating, and I have enjoyed bringing Merleau-Ponty into the
conversation.  His insights "speak" to me in a way that helps me to "see"
with more clarity.

I look forward to the continuing dialogue which is opening third spaces in
my forms of knowing.

Larry