Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: POV | American Documentary <events@pov.org>
To: twhitson@UDel.Edu
Subject: POV's 24th Season Continues with My Perestroika, June 28 at 10pm

Your email program does not support HTML. To view an online version of this email, please click the link below.
http://a.eb18.emailsparkle.com/new/en_send_preview_iframe2.aspx?SID=1&NewsletterID=943263&SiteID=7712&EmailID=37216010&HitID=1309197915091&token=3e4fab3dfe648f3cc1771129108b251f9d87fa37

To unsubscribe, click the link below.
http://a.eb18.emailsparkle.com/RWCode/subscribe.asp?SID=1&SiteID=7712&Email=twhitson@udel.edu&HitID=1309197915091

Tony Whitson