Re: [xmca] Units of Scientiic Achievement

I should think it a lot easier to disprove the existence of intelligence.

Or perhaps simply to point out how really crappy the design of a lot of life actually is.

The evidence against Intelligent Design is simply that there's not much evidence of intelligence in the design.

JAY.

PS. This is relevant to the larger issue of what constitutes a conceptual revolution, but I'll leave that for another time.

Jay Lemke
Senior Research Scientist
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
University of California - San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, California 92093-0506

Professor (Adjunct status 2009-11)