Re: [xmca] Toward an Ontological Account of Learning

Thanks Martin.
I will be able to access it on my own.  However, I won't be able to
circulate it because of copywrite. If you have a copy that can be
distributed more widely, to open up a conversation that would be
appreciated.
I also appreciate how you articulate the practices of "evaluation in school
practices as a misguided form of "recognition" and tat the "desire" for
recognition is one of the fundamental motivations that directs us to RESPOND
to others intersubjectively.

I thought I would let you know I'm circulating your AERA article [short and
therefore possibly will actually be read] to numerous people in my school
district. I would like this topic to become a topic of professional
development in the district. [My notion of the ideal "what-if"] The topic of
learning as forming "kinds" of persons [being] is a very powerful reframe of
our taken for granted notions of learning.

Thanks

Larry