From: Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [xmca] Plans, Planes, and Plugholes
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 10:20 PM

David
In this context PLANE (stage, level) is more correct then PLAN
especially taking into account the whole text (right after the bit on
Stanislavsky ) because in the Russian theatrical terminology план is often
used with a spatial connotation (на переднем плане, крупным планом)
Bella

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut