RE: [xmca] Lev and good character

It is one principle what organize the  inclusive education in Brasil

João Martins

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of Peter Smagorinsky
Sent: segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011 08:04
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Lev and good character

Just a bit more as I continue reading this volume:
There are further chapters on "moral insanity" , child character and the
difficult child and adult. Each takes as its premise that the real problems
originate in people's response to difference which creates a debilitating
secondary disability of feelings of inferiority and thus maladaptive
engagement with others. It is a problem of the environment more than a
problem of deficiency. Still relevant today.

Sent from my iPad