Re: [xmca] The "Inner Form" of the Word

Tony-- I have written to David to see if he has any texts, short of everyone
running out and buying his book (which I am sure he would not object to!),
that could guide our
discussion. His article in the Vygotsky companion ends with "in place of a
conclusion" and a warning not to cleanse Vygotsky of "rationalistic
tendencies."

Part of my unease in this discussion has been the binary nature of the terms
used, even as those using them believe in a basically trinary organization
of humaness.

mike