[xmca] Summer school at Vygotsky Institute in Moscow

Hello everyone,
 Attached please find the information about summer school at Vygotsky
Institute in Moscow.

Warm regards,
 Elina

Elina Lampert-Shepel, Ed.D
Faculty, Ed.D.Methodologist
Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership
Walden University
elina.lampert-shepel@waldenu.edu <elina.lampert-shepel@walden.edu>

Educational Consultant, CfBT Education Trust, England

--
I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of it and it
responds. It is free. But it's not free to do what a violin string is