From: Andy Blunden [mailto:ablunden@mira.net]
Sent: Sun 4/17/2011 10:19 AM
To: Michael Glassman
Cc: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] concepts

:) sounds pretty circular to me, Michael. Is there any activity required here, or does our programmer see to all that?

Andy

Michael Glassman wrote:
By information I mean information (what is available in order to help us solve a problem at any given time), by receive I mean perceive, as in perception of the information that is a relevant part of our ecology.

Michael

*Andy Blunden*
Joint Editor MCA:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g932564744