Re: [xmca] MARKED activity within a Dynamic Systems Developmental Model

Whoa, Phillip!! That is fascinating!! "release of responsibility."

I am wont to talk about zopeds as involving shifting divsions of
labor/responsibility. Perhaps an important sociocultural marker of the norms
of the settings we work in.

mike