[xmca] FW: Sv: FW: book prospectus

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: eve.malmquist@bastad.mail.telia.com
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:28 AM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: Sv: FW: book prospectus

I regret to inform you that professor Eve Malmquist passed away March
16, 2011.
I received the sad news from his son Jorgen. He asked me to inform Eve?
s friends and colleagues around the world.
Is it possible for you to help us in this matter?
I found your name in his email box.

Kind regards,
Anders Frick
+46768 63 26 51