Re: [xmca] Re: Human Sciences Scholar life?

Thank you for this professor Lemke and also professor Cole.

Thank you for giving your time to reflect on this matters with us from the
younger generation. I tend to agree with Cole that the development of
different selves to bring emancipation and freedom is essential. And also it
really resonate with me that the era  "of polite intellectual argument" is
over. Let's see what this future is reserving for us, but one thing is
certain, we are living a big turning point here.

Thank you all again.

>From Portugal,
Ivo Banaco