Re: [xmca] activity (was concepts)

The idea of temperature and the construction and use of thermostats are definitely implicated in one another, Huw, but there is not a simple relation between them. When you say (I think) that a thermostat "regulates an action" this is somewhat loose talk isn't it. I certainly use the thermostat on my gas fire here to regulate the temperature, and my action in so doing is an action using an artefact (the thermostat) is that what you meant?

Andy