Re: [xmca] activity (was concepts)

afaik, iirc, imho = in my honest opinion.

mark

PS. :)
PPS. as far as I know, if I recall correctly,...

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Monica Hansen <
monica.hansen@vandals.uidaho.edu> wrote:

> Eric,
> What is "IMHO"?
> Monica

Mark Chen | @mcdanger | markdangerchen.net
Post-Doctoral Scholar | Games Ethnographer
LIFE Center | UW Institute for Science and Math Ed | Advancing Games as
Innovative Learning Environments (AGILE)
This was sent from a PC with a full-size keyboard; misspellings and brevity
are entirely my fault.