Re: [xmca] A Modest Proposal for Intergenerational Assistance

Great idea Mike.
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu> wrote:

> A great idea. I'm hoping that the new xmca webpage can include some links
> to LCHC documents, in particular the LCHC Newsletter archive, which I had to
> hunt around for today. http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/newsletters.html

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor
Social Foundations of Education
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
P. O. Box 8144
Phone: (912) 478-5125
Fax: (912) 478-5382
Statesboro, GA  30460

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.