Re: [xmca] MARKED activity within a Dynamic Systems Developmental Model

Larry,

Can you say more about why you consider posture to be marked? On a (very) quick read through the article, the suggesting seems to be that standing the infant prevents the bodily memory of reaching to A from producing the A-B error. (A variety of other changes have the same effect.) What makes this a ZPD, in your reading?

As for the nested character of time... I have to read further (and perhaps in a standing posture). :)

Martin