[xmca] FW: Essay Book Review from Education Review

A long, but interesting review:

From: NEPC [mailto:info@nepc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:47 PM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: Essay Book Review from Education Review

Essay Book Review from Education Review

The Education Review is an open access ("free-to-read") journal that has published reviews of books in education continuously since 1998. It can be accessed at http://nepc.colorado.edu/education-review

The Education Review has just published the following essay book review.

On Making Children Smarter:
An Essay Review

Herbert Zimiles Ann Arbor, Michigan

Nisbett, Richard. (2009) Intelligence and How to Get It: Why Schools and Culture Count. NY: W. W. Norton Pp. 282       ISBN 978-03930650531

Citation: Zimiles, Herbert. (2011 March 25) On Making Children Smarter: An Essay Review of Nisbett's Intelligence and How to Get It. Education Review, 14(4). Retrieved [Date] from http://www.edrev.info/essays/v14n4.pdf

This review can be accessed under Essay Book Reviews at http://nepc.colorado.edu/education-review

Gene V Glass, Editor for English
glass@edrev.info

Gustavo Fischman, Editor for Spanish & Portuguese
fischman@edrev.info

Melissa Cast-Brede, Co-Editor for English
cast-brede@edrev.info

Education Review is a project of the National Education Policy Center at the University of Colorado Boulder.

Follow Education Review on Facebook at http://tinyurl.com/29jtg7l
[http://gvglass.info/combo-footer.jpg]