Re: [xmca] Deb Roy: The birth of a word

A surprising video.
I can find some "old" issues: context-language relation; social networks and
context; semantic analysis. Can we find there a new methodology? An
innovative way to study mass media and advertising? And what about privacy
and ethics in the research?
… when I see this video I feel like the two faces of Janus: surprise and
scare.

Best,
Luísa A.

Luísa Aires