Re: [xmca] Article for Discussion

I fear I had a lot of trouble reading and interpreting Andre Vagan's
article. When I got to the end I went back and read the summary and intro
again, then came back to the examples.

My difficulty is that when I was done, and even as I write now, I cannot
remember the cases in the case study. Without the proposed melding of the
different theoretical perspectives, in fact,  would we have been unable to
say anything useful about examples?

Clearly the paper did a lot to please you, Larry. Is it possible to help out
here for those of us less in the flow of these ideas?

Mike