Re: [xmca] Announcement/Global Learning Community

HI Lois,

This sounded very interesting, and possibly relevant to our project here in Finland. Your message referred to an attachement that unfortunately was not w/ the message. Could you possibly re-post it?

The best from a snowy Helsinki
Jake :o)

Kind regards
Jaakko Hilppö
Research assistant

email: jaakko.hilppo@helsinki.fi
Phone: (+358) 9 191 44646
Mobile: (+358) 40 533 4643
Work address.: Room 116, Fontell, Siltavuorenpenger 10, Helsinki
Postal address: PL 26, 00014 University of Helsinki

Skype: hilppo
http://twitter.com/Hilppo

AGENTS -Towards children’s efficacious agency in formal and informal contexts