Re: RE: [xmca] Where does the smile come from?

Warmest congratulations, Mary!! Whoa, that is a lot of excitement all at
once isn't it!
Whose life changed more, the baby's or yours?

The attached chapter we wrote a few years ago is perhaps out of date, but it
has a lot of material on smiling. Its a fantatsticaly interesting phenomenon
and you, lucky duck, get to experience it right now.

Best Wishes for yours and the baby's happy future.

mike