Re: [xmca] The flipside of the culture of poverty: the cognitive elite

Thanks, Greg,

I haven't been following, so I was startled by your references to "CoP" in this message -- thought I was missing something.

I read "CoP" as "Communities of Practice." I wonder if we could use something else (C/P, or just CP) for Culture of Poverty.