Re: [xmca] Kaustuv Roy and the Social Mediation of Despair

Thanks David & David-- For pointing out Roy's work and the additional
comments. It would be great if some of our Russian colleagues could chip in
with apposite examples of Russian "anekdoti" which provide interesting
variations on the themes you illustrated DKe.
mike