Re: [xmca] Brains, Computer, and the Future of Education

David
I'm rushing off to catch a ferry but I want to say thank you for this very
thoughtful analysis to my question.  I sincerely hope your proposal to
develop a frame of reference which is genre focused becomes a lively debate
here.  It also seems an excellent approach to work with school staffs.  S.
Kirschner's writings also passionately takes a perspective to encougage
pluaralistic psychology without the goal of a single dominant paradigm.
[see believes neuroscience will win that war]

Larry