Re: [xmca] zpd zbr zedpd and zoped

http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/outlines/article/viewFile/2119/1877

mike cole wrote:
Andy, isnt your -- Isn't your Outlines essay somewhere accessible? That would help those who share Steve's uncertainties re Urphaenomen and Vygotsky.
mike

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net <mailto:ablunden@mira.net>> wrote:

    Ha ha! That's a nice usage, Carol!
    I have no idea how long this adoption of Ur- into English has been
    going on, but it may be wider than I thought.

    Andy

    Carol Macdonald wrote:

        When one of my colleagues discovered some rampant plagiarism
        in students'
        essays, he called the core, which was common to them all, the
        Ur-essay.
        Carol

        On 6 January 2011 18:23, Steve Gabosch <stevegabosch@me.com