From: Yuko Munakata <>
Date: Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 8:27 AM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] Postdoctoral Applications in Cognitive Development at
CU Boulder
To: cogdevsoc@virginia.edu, connectionists@cs.cmu.edu

Postdoctoral Applicants
Cognitive Development Center
University of Colorado Boulder

I am seeking postdoctoral applications from candidates interested in
studying the development of cognitive control.  Work in my lab investigates
these issues primarily through behavioral studies with children and through
neural network simulations.  In collaboration with colleagues in our NIMH
Center for Executive Function and Dysfunction, we are also investigating
mechanisms of cognitive control using fMRI, ERP, and pharmacological
methods.

Start date is preferably Fall 2011.

Interested individuals should send a curriculum vitae, representative
publications, a statement of research interests, and three letters of
recommendation via email to munakata@colorado.edu.  Review of applications
will begin Jan 31.

For more information, see:
http://psych.colorado.edu/~munakata/<http://psych.colorado.edu/%7Emunakata/>
http://psych.colorado.edu/cdc/
http://defd.colorado.edu/

The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to diversity and equality in
education and employment.

Yuko