From:   Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net>
To:     "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date:   12/13/2010 05:32 PM
Subject:        Re: [xmca] 11 minute movie critiuing formal schooling
Sent by:        xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu

An irony of this movie is that the format is geared to that
Ritalin-medicated audience whose attention span is limited to an 11
minute cartoon. But ... I watched it. There are more of them at the RSA
website. Discussing movie clips is quite a good format for a class
discussion, I think.

Andy

http://home.mira.net/%7Eandy/>