Re: [xmca] searching for Jean Lave

i am pretty sure the socrates server was phased out when i was a grad student 10 years ago....some web sites apparently don't get updated...or perhaps the phase out never happened, but I would try berkeley.edu instead. That is what everyone was migrated to (although Jean is retired now I believe).

Noel Enyedy
Associate Professor, UCLA GSE&IS
Director of Research/CONNECT at the UCLA Lab School

enyedy@gseis.ucla.edu