Re: [xmca] LSV- Dynamic Assessment-Feurestein-Kozulin Article

We read about the situation in Rio, Achilles, but it is difficult to feel
from so far away. Your note reminds us of the personal nature of the
violence and the conditions that engender it. At a distance it looks
horrific.

You also remind me of the economic links of our practices intended to
"promote development"  if they are adopted outside of the academic hothouse.
Perhaps an automated DA program will be written and will become the favored
means of instruction at those high dollar DA academies you write of!
Invest now  :-)
mike