Re: [xmca] RE: CHAT/SCT - A voice from the past

What you write makes sense to me, Jorge, in that what people say depends a
lot on who one is addressing/responding to. I believe that Eugene was saying
there is an affinity between behaviorism/learning theory and whatever one
choose to call a "vygotskian approach" which used such terms as "double
stimulation" but I easily could be misunderstanding him. But I am unsure.
For sure he talked through reflexology for a while, even, as Andy notes,
while he insisted that he wanted a psychology of consciousness. For sure it
is possible to find a similarities between "mediated action" and what was
called "mediated stimulus-response theory" in the, then nascent,
developmental learning theory research and theorizing.

mike