Re: [xmca] P&L on LSV's definition of Education

Mike,
The folks I was just with in Brazil focus a lot on second language learning and they are good!
Not sure what there is to read in English but perhaps Fernanda and/or Cecilia will take me up on this invitation!
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
Chair, Global Outreach for UX (www.allstars.org/ux)
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324