Re: [xmca] P&L on LSV's definition of Education

Interesting definition of education. It reminds me of a dictum that I used to hear a lot within psychoanalytical circles in the sense that education took over prescriptions that nature failed to achieve, mainly, at least in the classical tradition of psychoanalytical studies, incest.

Jorge

Jorge Larreamendy-Joerns, Ph.D.
Profesor Asociado y Director
Departamento de Psicología