Re: [xmca] Any work on the development of egoism in the child(ren)

Branding, indeed, Andy, is a complex issue!!! As Mike suggests, it is a matter of subtle linguistic analysis, layers, and non-converging concepts. But there's a need behind, unknown, but behind. One simple meaning is that of recognition.

Jorge

Jorge Larreamendy-Joerns, Ph.D.
Profesor Asociado y Director
Departamento de Psicología